MY PASSION

MY PASSION

Monday, October 28, 2013

Episod This is not the end, This is not the beginning

Waiting For THE End - LP 

This is not the end,
This is not the beginning,
Just a voice like a riot
Rocking every revision

But you listen to the tone
And the violent rhythm,
Though the words sound steady,
Something empty's within 'em,

We say "Yeah!"
With our fists flying up in the air,
Like we're holding onto something
That's invisible there,
  


Flying at the speed of light,
Thoughts were spinning in my head.
So many things were left unsaid.
It's hard to let you go...

Sitting in an empty room
Trying to forget the past
This was never meant to last,
I wish it wasn't so...

What was left when the fire was gone?
I thought I found right but that right was wrong.
All caught up in the eye of the storm.
I'm trying to figure out what it's like - moving on.
And I don't even know what kind of things I've said,
My mouth kept moving and my mind went dead.
So picking up the pieces, now, where to begin?
The hardest part of ending is starting all again

This is not the end,
This is not the beginning,

Like we're holding onto something
That's invisible there,
'Cause we're living at the mercy of
The pain and the fear
Until we get it, forget it,
Let it all disappear!


P/s : This is not the end , this is not the beginning, you go hard. i go smart!  

No comments: