MY PASSION

MY PASSION

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Never Forget It!!!

MISS YOU~BLIND 182

 Hello there the angel from my nightmare
 The shadow in backround of the morgue
 The unsespecting victim of darkness in the valley
 We can live like Jack and Sally if we want

 Where you can always find me
 And we'll have Halloween on Christmas
 And in the night we'll wish this never ends
 We'll wish this never end

 Where are you and I'm so sorry
 I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight
 I need somebody and always
 This sick strange darkness comes creeping on so haunting everytime
 And as I stared I counted the webs from all the spiders
 catching things and eating their insides
 Like indecision to call you
 And hear your voice of treason
 Will you come home and stop this pain tonight
 stop this pain tonight

 Don't waste your time on me your already the voice inside my head
 I miss you ...miss you
LONG LASTING MEMORY'O8:)
SAY  
FULL

No comments: